http://clustrmaps.com/en/admin/action.php?action=complete%20registration&id=67564&code=d8OjeUBl

tirsdag 17. september 2013

Review of www.thinkb4u.com


After using and trying out the website www.thinkb4u.com, I have to say that I am not very impressed. The idea of www.think.b4u.com, is to teach how to use the internet properly, and how to be safe while using the web.

 I think the idea is very smart, and that it can be an extremely helpful webpage appropriate for every age group, but I did not find it user-friendly. The short-videos are both entertaining and informative, but I had the problem that once I had seen one short-video, I could not close the window. Then I had to refresh the page, but to watch video number 2, you had to watch number 1 first. So by refreshing the page, I had to watch number 1 again, but I had the same problem again. So I have watched the first video in the three categories, but I was not able to watch anything else.

The website also makes an annoying noise from time to time, even when I am not one the page. This can be mildly annoying.

So to conclude: The idea is super, but the webpage itself is not so good.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hm, you are the fist one that didn't like that web-site. Could it be your computer? Nobody else had that issue you describe here. I don't know. I was wondering if it was suitable for all myself, but most students thought so in our class.

    SvarSlett