http://clustrmaps.com/en/admin/action.php?action=complete%20registration&id=67564&code=d8OjeUBl

tirsdag 4. mars 2014

My in-depth project


We have been given an assignment in our international English class, where we have to write an in-depth project about a topic that we can chose ourselves.  The only requirement is that the topic has to be from either one of our other classes, or cover one or some of the international English curriculums.

I have chosen to write about endurance training, because I enjoy running a lot. I have always enjoyed running, but I became more interested in how to improve my endurance when my father signed me up to participate in “Oslo Halvmaraton”, which is a 21 kilometres route through the streets of Oslo. I completed the half marathon in 1 hour, 33 minutes and 5 seconds, and I have already signed up for the next half marathon. I really want to improve me time, and the only way to do so is by improving my endurance.

In my in-depth project, I will focus on how and why to do endurance training.   

2 kommentarer:

  1. Sound like you have plenty of endurance to me! Good luck in training for the Oslo half marathon and I look forward to reading this project paper. Perhaps I too can build more endurance! Should be easy since I have so little!

    SvarSlett
  2. It sounds like you have a lot of confidence in yourself and i'm glad that you're going for something that interests you! I'm excited to read more blogs about this in the future because I would love to read more about this. Good luck!

    SvarSlett