http://clustrmaps.com/en/admin/action.php?action=complete%20registration&id=67564&code=d8OjeUBl

tirsdag 20. august 2013

Being young in Norway


To be young here in Norway is fantastic! Or at least I think so. As a 16 year old student at Sandvika secondary school, I really enjoy my life. I go to a grate school, have many good friends and a very good family. There are a lot of spare time activities to choose from where I live, and in my spare time I play football for a team called Helset. Football is a big sport here in Norway, and there are a lot of expectations to you as a player on the football practices, both from the coaches and teammates. I really like being a teen in Norway, but if I should mention one bad thing, it would have to be the temperatures! It gets really cold in the winters, and personally I prefer warmer temperatures.

1 kommentar:

  1. It is good to live in Norway and if the temperature in Norway is your only complaint, you are very lucky indeed!

    SvarSlett